Schematic, Old bumpers

  i am not sure what you mean by schmatic but I have read in several e-
mails that the conversion manual has been put on the main web site.  If its
not there or if you need more info I have a copy of the conversion manual.
I'll see if I can get my soon to be wife scan it into the computer and send
it out as needed.
Dave U.
81 IMP