Imperial oil.

Hey Gang,

How about a case of Imperial Motor Oil to go with that Imperial in the
garage? A bottle would look cool in the trunk!
http://www.amalie.com/frames/products/Motor/imperialpic.htm#

The bottles and cases are black,red and white with IMPERIAL on the side in
big letters...cool. It comes in many grades too.

I see cases of this stuff plastic-wrapped among tall pallets of auto-parts I
deliver 3 nites a week. Imperial,Imperial,Imperial.....I keep seeing it over
and over. Could be worse,like looking at C*dillac or L*nco all night. Just
thought I'd share!

Note: I do not endore this oil at all and have never used it. It would lQQk
cool with an Imperial tho.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--uses Castrol 10W-40 and a filter other than Fram.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--same.