Imps at Carlisle (no news yet)

Fellow Imperialists:

Wanted to let you know I don't have anything new  having a separate category
for Imps at Carlisle Chrysler Nationals in July. My first reply from them was
favorable, and I'm trying to not push our luck by pestering them for an early
decision, which may not get made until it gets close to the show date.

Final decision on this will probably get down to how many Imps are signed up to
attend.

Planning to send them a "friendly reminder" in the next week or so - after
which I'll post another update.

In the meantime - "stay tuned......"

Mark.