From: "BOB CRONIN" <don4bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <azcarparts@xxxxxxx>; <bigmauto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<bilorjan@xxxxxxxx>; <buddrow@xxxxxxxxxx>;
<deforge909@xxxxxxxxx>; <donats4x4willys@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<dtourigny@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <endofauction@xxxxxxxx>;
<Imp67cc64@xxxxxxx>; <Imperial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<impman10@xxxxxxx>; <impparts@xxxxxxxxx>;
<jamesboottharris@xxxxxxx>; <jay_mckee@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <jeff.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<JOEHOLSOM@xxxxxxx>; <jpakiela@xxxxxxxx>;
<Kitchenking1@xxxxxx>; <Lori-An.Apodaca@xxxxxxxx>;
<pavoreal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <rockabillydaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<StadtApoAchern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <don4bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 5:01 PM
Subject: IML: Fwd: Great insight to friendship

| To my fellow Imperial Club members and friends. I recieved
this e-mail today
| and it touched my heart very deeply. I would just like to
tell everyone here
| that I feel the same way with you. You guys have helped me
in building this
| car, this car that has given me  reason to get up in the
morning and that
| has also made it so hard to go to sleep at night. Thank
all of you for your
| help, and if you could please send this on to all your
friends.
|                                                     You
Friend,
|                                                      Bob
Cronin

| >From: "Lori-An Apodaca" <Lori-An.Apodaca@xxxxxxxx>
| >To: alexander gonzalez <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  BOB
CRONIN
<snipersof2001@xxxxxxxxx>,  JOHNNY LAW
"UOP_Online@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
| ><UOP_Online@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| >Subject: Great insight to friendship

Cardenas
| >(E-mail); Maria Herrera (E-mail); Maribel Cuevas
(E-mail); Olivia
| >Ramirez (E-mail); Sharon Ellis (E-mail)
| >Subject: FW: Great insight to friendship
| >

| >*************************************************
| >One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a
kid from my class
| >was
| >walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked
like he was
| >carrying
| >all of his books. I thought to myself, "Why would anyone
bring home all
| >his
| >books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd."  I had
quite a weekend
| >planned
| >(parties and a football game with my friend's tomorrow
afternoon), so I
| >shrugged my shoulders and went on. As I was walking, I
saw a bunch of
| >kids
| >running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his
books out of his
| >arms
| >and tripping him so he landed in the dirt.  His glasses
went flying, and
| >saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He
looked up and I
| >saw
| >this terrible sadness in his eyes.
| >My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him and as
he crawled
| >around
| >looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye.  As
I handed him
| >his
| >glasses, I said, "Those guys are jerks. They really
should get lives."
| >He
| >looked at me and said, "Hey thanks!" There was a big
smile on his face.
| >It
| >was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude.  I
helped him pick
| >up
| >his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned
out, he lived near
| >me,
| >so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said
he had gone to
| >private school before now.
| >I would have never hung out with a private school kid
before. We talked
| >all
| >the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned
out to be a
| >pretty
| >cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little
football With my
| >friends. He said yes. We hung out all weekend and the
more I got to know
| >Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the
same of him.
| >Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge
stack of books
| >again.
| >I stopped him and said, "Boy, you are going to really
build some serious
| >muscles with this pile of books everyday!" He just
laughed and handed me
| >half the books.
| >Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.
When we were
| >seniors, we began to think about college. Kyle decided on
Georgetown,
| >and I
| >was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be
friends, that the
| >miles
| >would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor,
and I was going
| >for
| >business on a football scholarship.
| >Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the
time about
| >being a
| >nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so
glad it wasn't
| >me
| >having to get up there and speak. Graduation day, I saw
Kyle. He looked
| >great. He was one of those guys that really found him
during high
| >school. He
| >filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had
more dates than I
| >had
| >and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was
jealous.
| >Today was one of those days. I could see that he was
nervous about his
| >speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, "Hey, big
guy, you'll be
| >great!" He looked at me with one of those looks (the
really grateful
| >one)
| >and smiled. "Thanks," he said.
| >As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and
began. "Graduation
| >is a
| >time to thank those who helped you make it through those
tough years.
| >Your
| >parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a
coach...but mostly your
| >friends. I am here to tell all of you that being a friend
to someone are
| >the
| >best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a
story."
| >I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the
story of the
| >first
| >day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the
weekend. He talked
| >of
| >how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't
have to do it
| >later
| >and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and
gave me a
| >little
| >smile.
| >"Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing
the
| >unspeakable."
| >I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome,
popular boy told
| >us
| >all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad
looking at me and
| >smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment
did I realize
| >its
| >depth.
| >Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one
small gesture
| >you
| >can change a person's life. For better or worse.  God
puts us all in
| >each
| >other's lives to impact one another in some way. Look for
God in others.

| >You now have two choices, you can: 1) Pass this on to
your friends or 2)
| >Delete it and act like it didn't touch your heart.
| >As you can see, I took choice number 1. "Friends are
angels who lift us
| >our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to
fly."
| >There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history.
| >Tomorrow is mystery.
| >Today is a gift.
| >It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much
you care. Send
| >this to everyone you consider a FRIEND. If it comes back
to you, then
| >you'll
| >know you have a circle of friends.
| >WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, YOU'RE REQUESTED TO SEND IT
TO AT LEAST 10

_____
http://mobile.msn.com