66 Audio System

roger,
     my 66 crown has 2 speakers, one in the dash and the rear on the drivers
side rear shelf. it is fed from the drivers 'c' colum. the reverb was located
just to the right and under the liner of the trunk lock latch. (under the
card board) it looks like a metal 8 track tape.
     hope this helps
mark truman\
66 crown