For Sale: '74 in LaSalle, IL

Hello List,

        The following is from the c-body mailing list:

Hey guys
A man just called me to tell me his dad has a 74 Imp 4 door hardtop. It has a 440 motor and 132 thousand miles on it. He says it needs rear brakes bad. But could be put back on the road easy.They will take 300.$ for the car. I would think the motor and trans is worth that. Here is his # 309-449-5472. His mane is Jason Siebert. And the car is in LaSalle IL.
Mike

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.