IML-Join: Please Welcome john baker

New Subscriber(s): john baker
Email Address is: johnbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: perth west australia

Car(s) owned: 81 imperial cream/cream    converted to carb

Self-Introduction: resubscribing after long trip to africa
now my dash is not working .tried all tests but think i need a replacement
module
any ideas/help appreciated
australia is a long way from you guys in usa ,so very much enjoy this list