Le Baron protocol?

That's an easy one for me:

LeBaron

My Father's mother was Mary LeBaron Wills, so you now have
an insight into my affinity for this particular sort of
Imperial animal.  The script on the cars had a space, but I
think that it is otherwise.  Both L & B are capitalized.
It's a (European) continental thing.

I have not done a family tree, but I think that I have some
sort of tenuous family connection to the LeBaron coachwork
people.

The fact that I was adopted at birth pretty much squashes
any interest in the family tree thing, but I'll take it as
my own this far.  -Just don't contradict me when I'm
telling family fish stories at the statewide meet.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious