'64 Conv $1,500. Albany,N.Y.

  Hi Gang,

  Found this in the Want Ads in my area. The link is below. Click on
Cars,Antique Classic...then click on Chrysler.

  The ad sez: '64 Imperial 2dr conv PW/PS A/C,needs bodywork,runs great,1 of
1000 made,$1,500. 518-482-7114 Albany,N.Y.
http://www.wantaddigest.com/index.html

The "needs bodywork": That is because this is the rusty-car/salty-road
capitol of the world! (It seems)  There is even some "liquid" that is
applied to roads with the salt. Ever see a black car look white? *Gasp*

The "runs great": Of course it does. Whada-ya think it is??...a F*rd with no
oil pressure?? ...or a '64 Ch*vy with a teeny-little motor? (unless it has a
4-oh-9 <--that is a different story)

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--spark plugs? Gee,that sounds like fun. 8^p
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--needs a 3x4 plexi bathroom skylight.