Kerry's new 61 Limo saga

Well Roy, I've thought the same thing except I would probably end up with more than 4 pieces if this goes.

The curved glass makes things VERY difficult.  Yes, it can be custom made but is VERY expensive.  Very! I'm way too cheap to spend more for glass than I paid for the cars so I'll have to think of something else.

Chris Hawkins pointed out that a solid "B" pillar might not work and the blind spot would be serious.  If I could find a rectangular glass with the correct 'curve' I could keep the hardtop look and have a 'hollow' B pillar.  If the glass is too "Tall" I could deal with that by inserting it into the pillar or roof.  So I need to be on the lookout for appropriate glass.  Any sharp eyed spotters out there?

Kerryp

  ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx wrote:

< Well, I'm bored, time for a new project. Here's the plan - to build a
stretch limo based on the 61 Imperial. >

Probably a good thing that I can't weld because two cars that are someone
else's problem might turn into four pieces that are now my problem!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT