IML - How to work it (please read)

An Imperial Mailing List functional reminder:

Each & every IML message that you get has several important
links located at the bottom of the page in the footer.

Please take a moment to look at the footer so that you will
remember how to quickly contact the admin staff  or to
perform the "Do It Yourself" unsubscribe function.

The admin staff does not normally unsubscribe people.
Leaving the List should be done by the reader using this
automatic link.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...