Headlight switch for a '66 Imperial

>From: "Wm. R. Ulman" <twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>I called Jeff Carter tonight,
>and he has BRAND NEW AFTER MARKET SWITCHES for sale.  $38.12 including
>tax, well he had at least one but give him a try. [...]  I know people
>have been saying how hard these are to find, so I thought I would pass
>on the information.

I don't know about the '66, but the '67-68 headlight switches
(Mopar #2809-048) are just about impossible to find in good
working condition.  Does anyone know whether the '66 uses the
same switch?

In any case, could someone provide contact info for Jeff Carter?

Thanks a lot!

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT
Plano, Texas