'62-'66 Imperial needed for testing and development

'62-'66 Imperial needed for testing and development

Hi All,
      Effective April 1, my contract assignment at (an unmentioned automobile manufacturer) has ended.  I have decided to run my shop full time, and as such, need a '62-'66 Imperial for development work.  Ideally, the car would be running and driving, but I will consider anything within a reasonable driving or towing distance from Michigan.  I would (of course) like to pay as little as possible for this vehicle.  Once I no longer need the vehicle, it will be restored, returned to the condition in which I receive it, or will be recycled through a Mopar friendly yard (depending on condition).  I may also consider an older model, back as far as '55, although current plans are centered on the aluminum Torqueflite models.

      No Imperials will be harmed as a result of this testing.  (Don't need any trouble from the Imperial rights activists lol!!)  The vehicle will, however, see many miles.

      My intention is to thoroughly test a number of upcoming repro parts on an Imperial first... chances are if they will hold up in that environment, they'll work just fine in a slant-six Valiant.  As such, they should be available in the Imperial version first.
      Please contact me (off-list, please) either  by direct e-mail at impsvcs@xxxxxxx, or by calling 989/652-6309 anytime.  I'll be leaving for Spring Fling next Thursday, and will not return until the middle of the following week.
      Speaking of Spring Fling, I'll be in the Schumacher Creative Services booth again this year... be sure to stop by and say hi if you make the show!

      BTW, I still have my brown '81 for sale.  It can be seen at:
http://www.imperialservices.net/1981imp.htm.
      It is currently not running due to EFI woes.  I have under $600 in it, and need the space that it currently occupies.

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
www.imperialservices.net