Please WELCOME New Member, Julian (1967 Newport)

Please WELCOME New Member, Julian (1967 Newport)

   Welcome to our Club,Julian,

   There are many subjects covered here such as TorqueFlites,Chrysler
brakes,maintenance,etc that will apply to your Newport as well as Imperials.
Feel free to help out if you see any Q's or probs that you can help with.

   Judging from the phone conversations that you and I have had,it sounds
like you are very interested in purshasing my '75 Imp which is for sale. I
hope I haven't overloaded your email with pictures!

  A few Club members here have seen my Imp in person. Mike P (mechimike)
from Maryland, has ridden in it as well. Possibly he will read this and give
you his unbiased .02 cents.  Be nice,Mike!  ...hehehe.

   If you choose to buy it,this Club is one of the best resources in
maintaining it. Of course,this Club will probably kick me out for being a
"traitor". Hopefully not. :o)    It is just that I have always dreamed of
building a 440 mid-'70s Dart,Scamp or Valiant that I won't have to worry
about adding miles onto or ruining it's originality....and since I have to
rent garages/spaces for each vehicle I have,the Imp sadly has to go.

Again,Welcome.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--took more pics the other day.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV