Imperial Palace Champagne

Hi all -

My local (Riverside Drive in Toluca Lake) "Trader Joe's" (a gourmet &
cut-out food discount chain in CA) has "Imperial Palace Champagne" on
the shelves for $6 bottle.  Made in France, probably a private label
that was bought because of an overstock.  I tried a bottle - very tasty!

Maybe this could be a premium for top contributors to the OIC Spring
Pledge Drive!

Bob