Please WELCOME New Member, Ron King (1967)

Please WELCOME New Member, Ron King (1967)

Ron,

In your search for wheel covers, you will find that the 1967 and 1968 are the same, other than the way they are painted, which is easily changed.  This will broaden your search.  I am in Venice Florida, been here five months,
living in our motor coach,  now getting ready to head north to Indiana,  home, family, friends and Imperials.  Best of luck with your 67, a very beautiful, rare and wonderful automobile.  You will find many people on the IML who are eager to help when needed, so just sound off with any problems.

Bill/Imp, 68's