All set for Dallas!/directions requested?

All set for Dallas!/directions requested?

Texas Imperialists

I looked at the map, and it seems the meeting point it towards the east
part of the Dallas-Fort worth complex.  Hugh suggested that avoiding the
I35 entrance when approaching the city from the south is
worthwhile.   However, looking at the map, if I took 281 to I20, there will
be a lot of driving through the city highways before I can reach I-45.  My
question is, is it worth the extra 20-30 miles and the driving along most
of the Dallas complex just to avoid some construction on I35?   I have not
driven through the area recently, so I am asking for different opinions,
especially from people that live close by.  I am planning leaving real
early on Saturday morning, so I will be there at 8:30.

Also, I was trying to find the meeting point in one of these internet
maps.   Does anybody have the full address and a zip code of the
restaurant?  If not, can somebody give me the adjacent exits, so I don't
skip the exit, or if I do, I know what's next so I will be more confident
to turn around.  Also, from Austin it appears that I have about 220-250
miles.  Is this a good estimation?

You could respond privately to me, dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

D^2