Thanks Roger for positive feedback

Thanks Roger for the info. I would really like to get that gauge going again, so I don't have a repeat of my freeway episode. Being stuck on the shoulder at the junction of two of Southern California's busiest freeways during rush hour, with multiple on ramps surrounding me was no picnic. I was actually more in fear of something happening to my beautiful Imperial than myself. I also had a bad start to today when I was out walking my dog this morning, one of my neighbors told me someone left a note on the windshield of my Imperial, and said maybe someone wants to buy it. I walked by and picked up the note only to find it was a threat from another neighbor, asking me to park my Imperial somewhere else because it was leaking oil all over the street, and if I didn't move it today they would report me to the Condo association. I immediately walked home and turned on my computer and composed a letter about the trials and tribulations I was having with my new car, and I certainly don't want my car leaking anything, and have been bringing it to the mechanic on almost a weekly basis to have little problems like leaks repaired. I thought it was pretty much sealed up, since I hadn't seen anything where it is parked for the last three weeks, but it seems to have developed another power steering fluid leak, and I can't tell where it's coming from. I said I would carry a cardboard box flattened out, and place it under the car, along with a drip pan when I parked it for the night. I apologized to everyone for any inconvenience this may have caused, and printed up eight copies, which is how many units face the space I park in. I then went and placed one on everyone's front door, including the President of the condo association. So as you can see life is not easy trying to get my Imp. up and running, and living in a condo. I personally feel who ever wrote this note, and I have a pretty good idea who it was, is more upset since I occasionally park in the space they usually park in on an ang le, so no one will dent their precious Jetta. I don't think they could care less about the occasional fluids that leak from my car. So as you can tell I am on the Imperial defensive right now! If I only had the money to buy a home with a three car garage, I'd be outta here in a minute!
Bill '59 Crown