HEY GANG!!!!!!
Hey !!!! I messed up again...I am such a dummy I meant to reply to Jason
in private . but my fingers got ahead of my brain ,I am sooooo sorry!!
Tony
>From: "Jason Slaten" <jasonslaten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Reply-To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: bigdog1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MusqlarMan@xxxxxxx
>Subject: IML: '71 Imperial, "DENTED BUT NOT DONE"
>Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:10:00 -0500
>
>LIsten...i need help...i got into a somewhat horrific accident on SAT. the
>16th, March,2002...a fool ran a yellow light and hit ME! DAmmit..enjoying a
>saturday ride and then BAMMM....to top it all off...he has no insurance...i
>mean nothing...driving an old pick-up truck...and he has virtually no
>money...so suing him is not an option...
>
>i need a FRONT GRILL, HOOD, LEFT FRON FENDER, A BUMPER...THE WHOLE
>FRONT...IF ANYONE HAS THESE PARTS...I AM WILLING TO PAY TOP
>DOLLAR...ASAP...SERIOUS BUYER
>
>Jason "DENTED BUT NOT DONE"
>'71 Imperial 4 dr. hrd. top...440 4 barrell holley carb
>
>
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com
>
>
>