Who is going to the Dallas meet?

A lot of people expressed interest in having a Dallas area Imperial get
together when it was first announced.  Now we have a date and a meeting
place- see copy of message below.  Unfortuantley, several people have
informed me that they either cannot make it at all or have some pressing
personal issues which may limit their involvement.

I am now committed to attending and have some museum related business to
take care of on Sunday.

Could everyone else who will be attending please let me and Marc know.  We
can then send specific messages to the group of people who are coming and
spare all the poor folks not lucky enough to be able to attend from having
to sit through our deliberations.

Hugh