Safety is overrated

I agree with this thinking & one reason I do is because when I drive
my 60, I think about how much this car means to me & don't try to
make it do things it was never meant to do. That is trying to keep up
with the frantic pace of the Phoenix drivers who will do anything to
get 3 feet further ahead then they already are, only to have to come
to a panic stop a couple hundred feet away. No matter how many
changes you make to it, the car was still designed in a whole
different world then we live in today.
John