tombill*smom, ebay biding

Hi Mike,

First of all I'd like to thank you for so kindly
words!
I thought about Midwest meet. But there are number
of obstacles in this year, but in next year I am
going to take part.
About this biding, I will bid for the brochure
till 10$ and for manual till 20$. If I'm lucky I'll
get it and we publish it on site.

Best regards,

--- Mike & Christine Trettin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1082894611