The Virtue Of Originality

Hi Guys, here's my .01 cent (not worth as much as some of the other comments). I plan to use my cars EVERY DAY (heck its Cali ya know!), I want my cars stone cold reliable and safe (as in my wife driving it on occasions). I am putting on Mopar electronic ignition  and Chrysler disc brakes from later models. I am keeping it in the family. I do belief  with one post which states we are care takers of these cars and will pass them onto another when we are through! I further agree and it is my mission statement on this and my Brit bikes that we must drive these cars and nurture the younger generation (loved the fact that there is at least 3 under 30year old members!) and generate interest in our cars or they(the cars) and we will be like the people who restored carriages who are they were are the carrages at now? I never had an interest nor any of my friends, but if my great uncle had restored them instead of teen to the 40's cars I probably would have an interest! And on another note Arran that guy jus' a wanted your Hemi! It is a better motor (sorry I'm prejudice I got one in the garage!) than a 318/360 and weighs less than 50 lbs more(or there abouts me memory ya know!)

Thad
Safely spreading the word!