about '55 Crown Imperial in France

Some months ago i posted a message with pics about a '55 Crown
Imperial (the limo..) in France. At this time i had a friend who
could be interested but today he tells me he doesn't want buy the
car..
As i said to a member of the IML: M. Brezout (my friend) told me
that itsn't a very friendly guy and that he
think he has the "8th marvel of the world".. he wants 15000 euros
for the car (!!), too much for the conditions.
I've infos about the seller but i doubt he speaks english ..
15000 euros = $ 13,000 !!
Pics are always at
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/55crown-imperial.htm

--