1965 Imperial Headlight Doors, Tech Bulletins, ETC

1965 Imperial Headlight Doors, Tech Bulletins, ETC

Hi everyone, I have seen alot of questions on headlight doors for 1965 and the difference between NY'er/300/CA'ian and the Imperial. I would like to write an article with pictures on the difference between the 2 and would also like to include 1966 Imperial also (Is there one near Glendale/LA in CA) It doesn't need to be done so don't be shy (heck mine are a far way away!). But there are 2 sets on eBay, One says it is Imperial the other says it could be, but both ARE NOT Imperial! How do I do this, I believe it is a very much needed article! Also if my upholstery work comes out good I would love to post it also(Note the words IF it comes out!)
On another note who is putting the Tech Bulletins on the site I have the 1965 Air Temp and Steering Bulletins. Who do I send them to?
Still looking for my answers on the speedo, Any Lebaron 4door rear seats out there, I am looking to get one.
Thad
65 Imp silver/purple
65 Cali Jus' Blue