manual

Greetings, list--
Was trying to obtain the '1964 Chrysler-Imperial Technical Service Manual'
(TSM) on e-bay yesterday.  However, in the last one hour I was outbid by one
"car-record(291)."  Guess I'm just sorry that I am not well-heeled enough to
have continued the bidding in the last 5 minutes!  Any way, if
"car-record(291)" is a member of the list, then I won't be too upset --
other than I would have liked to have gotten this manual.  e-bay number was
1809466954; started at $9.95 but in last hour it really shot up!  Is this
normal??

Secondarily, was the Hood Silencer Pad standard or optional on a 64?  There
are no visible clips nor markings under the hood where one might have been.

A/C pulley-clutch & fuel sending unit for 64 Crown?

Thanks,  later   ne