Please WELCOME a new Member Spencer Boggs '56

Please WELCOME a new Member Spencer Boggs '56

New Subscriber(s): Spencer Boggs
Email Address is: twisstedt@xxxxxxx
Member Location: slc utah

Car(s) owned: 1956 chrysler imperial  354 Hemi. 4 dr. red w/ white hardtop

Self-Introduction: I love my imperial, and wish to find any information
reguarding parts,services, restoration and maintanance tips.  at the moment
my chrysler has a good body w/ slightly oxidized paint(looks absolutely
perfect when wet),the interior has been redone, i need weather striping for
the wing windows and possibly the power windows, the engine needs some work
(turns new oil black relativly fast) , probly needs head work, i'm not sure
and my lack for accuate diagnosis hold me back. so feel free to offer any
suggestion. thanks.