IMPERIAL MODEL KITS...AMT

Stan,
Can't help ya with the possible worth of the kits but I know there were a
few IML members looking for headlight glass for their cars...I think they
were '65 or '66? if my memory hasen't gone completely. I am sure they will
be contacting you shortly....I would LOVE to get a model of the 1966 Imp's.
When you put a $$$$$ on the kits please let me know at: dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx
and we'' talk somemore!
Thanks!
Dan Melnik