More 1958 Stuff on the Website

Just when it looked like the Kenyon-Wills-fortified 1960 home page would
leave it in the dust, I'm pleased to announce more additions to the 1958
section of the website:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1958/index.htm

There are 3 new magazine articles there: a Time magazine overview of the
state of the auto industry in 1958, an Auto Show magazine review of the 1958
models (Cadillac, Imperial & Lincoln are included on the site), and an
article on the 1958 Chrysler and Imperial from WPC (Walter P. Chrysler Club)
News.

My thanks once again to Hugh Hemphill for providing these latest additions.

Enjoy!

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise