I Need 1962 Crown Imperial Southampton Clips for Chrome

I Need 1962 Crown Imperial Southampton Clips for Chrome

fellow imperialists:

i'm restoring my '62 crown and will be ready to send it off to be painted in
the near future.  my body shop tells me that the clips that keep the chrome
on will most likely break when the trim is removed, and that i need a good
supply of these fasteners.

does anyone know the following:

1.  about how many clips/fasteners do i need to put the trim on a '62 crown?

2.  what is the best source for these clips/fasteners?

3.  where do i find the clips/fasteners to attach the heat shield fabric to
the inside of the hood?

4.  what else is going to break when they take everything off to paint it,
and where do i find those parts?

your thoughts on all this are greatly appreciated.

best regards,

max