Please Welcome a NEW member Sebastiano Vianello 55 Crown

Leslie wrote:

> New Subscriber(s): Sebastiano Vianello
> Email Address is: seviane@xxxxxx
> Member Location: Italy near Venice
>
> Car(s) owned: 1955 Crown (originally black)
>
> Self-Introduction: I think is the unic exemplar in Italy and maybe in
> Europe. I bought my Imperial Crown in Arabia. It has 23.000 Km. Is new but
> some mouses have eating the carpets. I have not two rear lighters and a
> little panel on the cockpit. I love this car and I'm happy to have found
> this club. Sorry for my bad English. Bye. Sebastiano

Welcome to you Sabastiano, you have a great car, the first year the
Imperial sold as a seperate nameplate and you live in a very beautiful
part of the world. I have many great memories of my visit to Italy. This
group can be of great help and support with your Imperial.
                                                 Michael in Idaho