'60's Decklid Interchange Info from Hollanders

'60's Decklid Interchange Info from Hollanders

At 06:10 PM 2/28/02, you wrote:
There has been lots of postings on the flyte sweep deck lids. My question is what are the values (real prices) and the availability. I have one I would sell, but I sure wouldn't ship it. I live in the Seattle area. Jim Harris

Jim,
I have bought several parts from you to rebuild my '63 and I am in the same situation. What is a fair price? I did get one person who gave me a price that I thought was a bit high, but then, who knows?
As for shipping, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I don't know your situation, so I can't say for sure. A truck line would carry it and if it were insured properly, would probably make sure it arrived at its destination unharmed.
Just my thoughts..............
Danny

If Allen had any courage he would hop in his 62 Convert and come pick it up.

67 68 converts
21/2  81's