Just an idea...( for Dan & Randy )

Dan and Randy

Go to the first page of the Imperial Clubs Site.  Once there you will see a
spot for you to go to the calendar.  When you have the Calendar in front of
ya, you will see instructions on how to print it.  Mitch goes through the
year asking (begging) for members to send him photos of their car.  He does
this 'cause he wants to.  He does this without asking for donations.  He even
prints Imperials in need of repair or parked in front of storge lots.  Any
way I think he is doing a fine job of doing..."Just an Idea".

                                          Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron w/dual 2 1/4" "H" pipes/mufflers/resonators
66 Le Baron     "        "      "X" pipes/   "       /     "