Flite Sweep DeckLids

Danny

Bill Watson of Sacramento, Calif ( with positive feelings ) took great care
to  inform my wife and I  the Flt Swp trunk lid was an item that a 1963 Le
Baron owner had a choice of ( like what colour would you like sir ).  He made
it clear to us that paying for the Flt Swp trunk lid was for Custom and Crown
drivers.

                                               Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto w/turn signals
63 Le Baron w/Flt Swp Lid