58 Power steering Box & pump Repair

Found a guy willing and able to do the work, so bought repair kits, but the
pump kit SPE EDE 7899 turned out not to work, seems the most important seal,
a metal slug surrounding an O ring is to small. The old part # stamped on the
piece is M RC 203 SZ Does anyone in the club have one or know where I can get
one. I'd like to bring the Convert Home in a running condition.
Denis, Redwood City, Ca.