61 limo - el impo grande

Mark,
In, I think, the most recent issue of Mopar Collector's Guide, they have
the Don Johnson "Hemi Cuda" convertibles for sale. Could be another
magazine as I get several that deal with Mopars  and other cars. The point
is, this is supposed to be a 1971 with "gills" in  the front fenders. On
one of the cars, they are decals.
  Danny