'63 Front Brake Shoes and Front Hub Seal

'63 Front Brake Shoes and Front Hub Seal

The brake shoes are 11 x 3 same both front & rear. You should be able to find
both item at a good local parts store. Buy the way, when I owned both a 77NYB &
a 63 IMP at the same time, I discovered that the brake shoes & hardware were
identical, allthough the shoes were listed as a different part number.That info
may help in your search.
John