windshield exchange

The windshields are different, beginning in 1964.  The
convertible is curved at the top, while all other
models use a new flatter profile one.

However, it appears the same curved windshield was
used on sedans and convertibles from 1957-63, so one
from any Imperial of that era will fit a 65
Convertible.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron

It is possible the 4dr windshield will fit
--- Mark and Lillian Pappas <lillyvine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>