DIY - new trunk key

Cheapo Trunk Lock Keys:

I locked my keys in my trunk once.  The guy at the
locksmith around the corner must have been 800 years
old.  He took a key blank, a metal file, and a
crescent wrench out to the car.  Inserted key into
lock and worked it back and forth vigorously,
actuating it with the wrench as the lever, imprinting
the tumbler marks onto the key.  He then filed the key
down to the correct shape, with minor checks and
corrections done by re-inserting as he went and filed
by hand.  5 minutes and I had a key that worked.

This idea not liable for any broken tumblers due to
over stressing them when you rock the wrench back and
forth.  Price was right for me, though.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious