photos of 58

 Hugh  and others I have a few photos of my 58 .where do I send for listing and comments.Thanks for the info on gas will follow up your suggestions,looking forward to visiting a down under utopia or two in the future,I did try to get an address from another source but got told off by the mail list police for not putting it through the main list (silly old Kiwi, still we do have the Americas cup down here )that's most likely the reason for the knock back ..HOPPY