Return fro Utopia

That was a nice story Hugh, and makes me want to take my '59 out on a road
trip, but I'm taking it easy on her, and taking on a little more each day. This
has been the first week I have used her as my regular driver to and from work
everyday, and each day she runs better and better. Last night when I arrived
home from work, I noticed even the tail lights had corrected themselves, and
went off without my having to pull the battery cable, and I have a brand new
brake light switch sitting in the glove box. The one thing that has amazed me
the most is how this giant hulk of a car can get up and go, and how agile it is
on corners. Maybe soon I will take a ride to Utopia in my own neck of the
woods. Bill '59 crown