Dr. Mike Bullock & the 100 seatskins

Kenyon -

I agree with most of your message - I've bought parts several times from
Dr. Mike, including very nice leather to patch my seats.  More recently,
he had a helper to do shipping and can be called for info on parts.  His
number is on my "motor mounts" page,

http://www.TeamChicago.com/Imperial/Impmm.htm

Bob

> Watch out on Doc's seats.
>
> He does in fact have an enormous pile of seat skins.

Dr.