Fluid Drives vs Powerflytes

A slight correction--"straight" fluid drives (which
were used on older Dodges 1941-1948) did not have the
semi-automatic function (M-6).  Although Chrysler
specifications indicated Fluid Drive was standard, I
have never know of any after 1941 that did not have
the semi-automatic function, either M-3 (vacuum) or
M-5 (hydraulic w/o torque converter) or M-6 (with
torque converter.)

Bob