How much to rebuild Carb, Carter Thermoquad

How much to rebuild Carb, Carter Thermoquad

I was quoted 150 to rebuild a carb on my 65 lebaron which will include the
kit to do so.  I was told by the mechanic that the fuel is not coming through
the two small inlet lines on the south side of the carb when you are leaning
in from the front of the car.
thanks,
LB