Doc's seats and power sear relay for mid 50's Imperial

Doc's seats and power sear relay for mid 50's Imperial

Jim  If you are refering to me I'm Merc1doc@xxxxxxx I own a 69 imperial two door hardtop a 56 and hopefully an 81 soon and my brother owns an 83 blue/ blue fs?  I work at a privately owned Mercedes auto shoppe  in Oklahoma City Okla and own 6 of these do not ride like the 77NYB.  I have been a mechanic for 41 yrs. Asa PS  I don't know where the doc is that has a barn full of Imperial parts.