Replacing "Imperial" script trim on '67?

Replacing "Imperial" script trim on '67?

Thank you, to those who have responded to my questions about
replacing the "Imperial" script on my '67's trunk lid!  Here's
a followup question...

Roy said:
>The Imperial scripts on '67s are not put on with speed nuts,

True.  The other pieces of trim on the trunk lid are held on
with speed nuts (thanks for teaching me the name of that
hardware, Chris H.!), which are easily accessible from the
underside of the lid.  But the badge is not accessible at all
from the underside, as far as I can tell.

>  but rather
>something similar that is snapped into the holes for the pins from the
>outside of the body. They are little trumpet shaped things that dig into the
>pins once they are pushed in. [...] To get the scripts off
>trunk lid you basically have to gently pry them out with a couple of stiff
>putty knives because the pins are pretty much inaccessible from the back,
>which doesn't do the paint a lot of good. Invariably one of the little
>trumpets will come out of the hole rather than release the pin, in which case
>you will need to carefully pry it off of the pin on the old script and push
>it back into its respective hole before installing the new script.

With my luck, I'll break one of those trumpet-shaped thingies, or
push it too far into the trunk lid and lose it.  Are they standard
pieces of hardware that can be easily bought somewhere?  If so,
can somebody tell me their true name so I'll know what to ask for?
I'd sure hate to pry off my old badge and then not be able to
attach the new one firmly enough!

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT, haze green
Plano, Texas