73 Imperial fender

Arran,
I got a couple of big dents in the fender just ahead of the door about half
way up and one dent in the bottom of the fender below the cornering lamp.
Had a body guy look at it and he said the same thing you did. That he could
take the fender off and pound out the dents then use only a very small
amount of bondo to finish it off like new.  Will cross my fingers and see
what happens! I have pictures available (before I smashed the fender) on MSN
at: http://communities.msn.com/Randys1973chryslerimperial  Thanks again for
the info.
Randy
'73 Imperial LeBaron