1966 Imp AND Limo web page treats!!

Hi All,
    I have been adding content to the 1966 year by
year page and some of the limo pages.   Here are a few
of the additions I have made;

Thanks to Chris Hawkins, for the first three!!!

1.  his LOVELY 1966 Imp Convert
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1966/hawkins/66convert/index.htm

2.  His LOVELY 1966 Lebaron
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1966/hawkins/66lebaron/index.htm

3.  A Picture and story about a GENUINE 1966 Spanish
built Barrieros Limo!!!
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1966/Limo/index.htm

In addition I added some picts of a beautiful 1963
Ghia to the year by year limo pages at;

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Professional/Limos/YearByYear/index.htm

The years I updated include 1963, 64, 65, 66 and even
a picture of my newly aquired 1985 Little limo!!

Hope you enjoy the stories and picts.   As always if
anyone wants to see their car added to the pages,
please send story and picts to me. (if 64-66 imp or to
one of the other folks updating the web pages.

Jeff ingraham
1964-66 Librarian