Historic MOMENT.

I'll be sitting in the driver's seat of my 65 Imperial
to mark this historic occasion...  ;)

Perhaps all Imperial owners across this great nation
should blow their car horns at precisely 2002 - 2002 -
2002 ??? It might be a little quiet in my hometown,
but my little kids might get a kick out of it...  ;)

Chris Walter
1965 Crown

--- Mopar <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<HR>
face="AucoinExtBol"><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab></font><font
face="Arial Black, Helvetica">What
a moment in time this week!!!!!<br>
At 8.02pm on February 20 this year it will be an
historic moment in
time. It will not be marked by the chiming of any
clocks or the ringing
of bells, but at that precise time, on that specific
date, something
will happen which has<i> not occurred</i> for 1,001
years and will<u>
never </u>happen <br>
again. <br>
As the clock ticks over from 8.01pm on Wednesday,
February 20, time
will,for sixty seconds only, read in <i>perfect</i>
symmetry<b><i> 2002,
2002, 2002,</i> <br>
</b></i>The last occasion that time read in such a
symmetrical pattern
was long <br>
before the days of the digital watch and the 24-hour
clock - at 10.01 am
on January 10, 1001. And because the clock only goes
up to 23.59, it is