re 81-83 choices

a further note as far as the sunroof goes for 81 - 83
imps: even though it is not listed as  (the only otion
aside from the FS package) available after 1981, i
have seen 82 & 83 imps with sunroofs that were
delivered with them from new. the switch, sun shade
etc are identical to the one on my 81.
thanks wayne for the definitive answer to the stereo
question.
(i changed the non digital 81 cassette in my car to
the 83 digital unit)

mark, victoria & vancouver  canada
78 nyb salon
81 imp